* Cabling run in Plenum areas require a Plenum rating. Check your local building code for location specific cable requirements.
The MCBL-100MRG59B high-performance camera cable can be used to extend the video/power lines of Lorex high-definition security cameras or standard security cameras. This mini RG-59 high-grade siamese (video & power) coaxial cable measures 100ft, offering you installation flexibility.
- HD-SDI security cameras require RG-59 cables, which can also be used on standard cameras.
- For HD-SDI cameras, you must use one cable run between the camera and the monitoring/recording device.
- You can extend the cable up to a maximum of 200ft (60m) using MCBL-200MRG59BW.
- Suitable for surface mounting only (not fire/in-wall rated).
- Please ensure you are familiar with and adhere to local building codes.
- Connect or extend analog and HD cameras
- Ideal for running along walls, inside walls and between floors*
- Available in 100ft and 200ft cable lengths.
Each MCBL-100MRG59BW Includes: 1 × 100FT coaxial cables
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.