1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
Never miss out on important details with stunning high definition security footage. This powerful security camera system from Lorex will help you protect what matters most. Perfect for your home or business, this bundle features bullet cameras with high definition 5 megapixel (5MP) image sensors and our eight-channel N841 Series NVR. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
4K NVR can supports up to 8 cameras
Six 5MP High Definition IP Camera
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 6TB hard drive
Wired / Wireless Fusion™
As part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, you can pair this NVR with additional Lorex Wi-Fi products such as, Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, and floodlights. For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide and Fusion Support Page.
Get enhanced picture quality with 2K (5MP) resolution recording
Expect to see enhanced picture quality and more detail than ever before with this new 5MP security camera by Lorex. The camera's improved image sensor adds a heightened level of detail and clarity to your security footage when compared to 1080p Full HD.
PoE technology for simple plug-and-play installation
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and IP camera provides both power and video transmission so you don't have to install your camera near a plug.
Capture the best images with HDR
These cameras use HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology to ensure every important detail is captured, regardless of the lighting conditions. HDR automatically adjusts the brightness in areas that are either too dark or too over-exposed to decipher details. The result is improved, highly detailed video footage that looks uniform throughout.
See in color through the night
With Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ you'll be able to see full color images in low-light conditions. CNV gives you more detailed video footage and realistic images true to their original form (such as the color of cars or clothes). It also provides increased contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 135ft (41m) away and up to 90ft (27m) in complete darkness.
Weatherproof & cold climate capable
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfall, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and as high as 122°F (50°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the recorder and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™(Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
HEVC / H.265 video compression
Keep the 4K footage without the 4K file sizes thanks to cutting-edge HEVC compression technology. HEVC stands for High Efficiency Video Compression (also known as H.265 or MPEG-H Part 2), and is used by the cameras to compress video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 2TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 6TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video with more than twice the resolution of 1080p, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time
- 96° Field of View (horizontal)
- Cameras automatically adjust to changing light conditions to ensure consistent video quality
- No need to worry about dark areas or glare from sunlight effecting your video clarity, when HDR is turned on
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ 1 (ambient lighting required)
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) it total darkness2
- Weatherproof Rated (IP67)
- All-metal housing is built to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Operates in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and high as 122°F (50°C)
Each E581CB Includes:
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.