1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p 2MP / 3MP / 4MP PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup allrecordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available atwww.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect tothe system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Experience the next generation of premium, do-it-yourself security with the NR8081 network video recorder (NVR). Supporting 2K extreme HD resolution and real-time 30fps (frame per second) per channel recording, your NVR will provide you with clear images and smooth on-screen movement so you never miss those crucial details. The future of home and business security, NVRs from Lorex connect IP cameras using Cat5E ethernet cabling for a simple and flexible installation.
NVR supports up to 8 cameras
Double the resolution of HD 1080p
Maximum Capacity 2 x 6TB hard drives
Security footage like you've never seen
Your NR800 Series NVR is capable of recording a 2K pixel resolution (2272 x 1704) on every channel. This will provide you with a new level of detail and clarity when combined with 2K resolution security cameras. The higher resolution will increase the digital zoom function, so you can see further into the distance without drastically reducing image quality. This NVR also supports a wide range of our compatible 1080p digital IP security cameras, alongside 2K security cameras.
Remotely stay connected from your mobile with FLIR Cloud™
Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues with FLIR Cloud™ - our innovative hassle-free solution for viewing your security system over the internet. With iOS®, Android™ and PC options, your security system will always be at your fingertips. Simply download the free app, scan the NVR’s QR code, and start viewing the live feed (or recorded playback) of all of your cameras. Customizable features such as push notifications and instant email alerts for motion-triggered events will add another level of security to your property. Without recurring fees, FLIR Cloud™ will always keep you connected to your property no matter where you are in the world.
Plug-and-play installation via PoE
Simply connect your IP cameras to the NVRs 8 integrated power-over-ethernet (PoE) ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience. Using PoE technology, each camera only requires a single ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR. This all-in-one cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300ft / 91m. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR so you will have your system up and running in no time. This NVR can also incorporate a PoE switch. This switch allows you to not only extend and minimize the amount of cabling required, but it also opens the door for additional cameras.
Pre-installed security grade hard drive
Weeks (if not months) of recorded security footage can be safely stored on the dependable 1TB security certified hard drive inside of the NR800 Series NVR. Not only is this HDD designed to be in constant use, it can easily continue to record even while you watch recorded footage. Schedule specific time periods or adapt the NVR to record at a lower resolution to extend available hard drive space. You can also maximize storage space by recording only when movement is detected.
Visit our Hard Drive Calculator to estimate your desired specifications.