All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
The FLIR D3000 Series digital video recorder (DVR) is capable of recording 960H (960x480) resolution with a real-time 30 frames-per-second recording rate. Offering a true-to-life aspect ratio, the D3000 DVR provides sharper, more detailed, accurate images (34% better image quality over D1). Easily connect this DVR to any monitor or television to view the live feed (or recorded footage) of your security cameras using the VGA or HDMI outputs.
DVR supports up to 4 cameras
960x480 with Real Time recording
Maximum Capacity 2 x 4TB hard drives
Remote mobile access with FLIR® DigiSummit app
Remote mobile access with FLIR’s DigiSummit app
Enable remote monitoring of your security system from virtually anywhere in the world with the free DigiSummit app. View live camera feeds (or playback recorded footage) straight from your smart device or computer. With iOS®, Android™, and PC options, your security system will always be at your fingertips with the D3000 series DVR from FLIR.
- 960H Super-Res (960x480) with Real-Time recording
- 34% greater resolution than standard D1
- True aspect ratio wide screen format, sharper, non-stretched image
- Looping, HDMI, VGA, Spot outputs
- CMS-D3 remote access SW, multi-site
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android, iPad
- Fully PC/Mac compatible
- Pentaplex operation
- Supports 2x HDD (SATA, 2TB) up to 4TB capacity
- FLIR DDNS service included
- Supports USB 2.0 or eSata back-up
- Auto Port Forwarding wizard for easy remote connection
- Supports RS485 (PTZ), Audio I/O, Alarm I/O