1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
7. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
9. NVR has a total PoE power output of 130w. Different IP cameras have different wattage specifications. Please double check your camera specifications for power consumption (Wattage requirements in order to not exceed the NVRs power output availability of the recorder vwhen adding cameras. Please see compatibility chart.
Keep an eye on your property day and night with this Nocturnal security camera system. This system comes with a total of eight Nocturnal cameras that can record stunning 4K Ultra HD footage and a powerful sixteen-channel Fusion Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) with a 3TB hard drive. Both the dome and bullet cameras have been tested for extreme weather performance, have a motorized varifocal lens for optimal zoom capabilities, and color night vision. For additional safety measures, the dome cameras are equipped with a built-in microphone, making this a well-rounded security system suitable for any type of home.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Records (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Capture the details you need with 4K resolution
All cameras in this bundle use an 8.51-megapixel (MP) image sensor which makes the cameras capable of producing 4K Ultra HD video. With 4× the amount of pixels as a 1080p security camera, your cameras will have a much better chance to capture critical details such as distinct facial characteristics.
4× optical zoom security camera
All cameras in this bundle are equipped with motorized varifocal lenses that allow you to remotely customize your field of view and focus. With four times optical zoom capabilities, your cameras give you the power to zoom in on specific areas of your property without losing resolution. All adjustments can be done with your NVR or through the Lorex mobile app.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
The Nocturnal Dome cameras included in this bundle have a built-in microphone for audio recording. This feature can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an incident ever occur. It will also help provide more insight into key events, even if they occur off-screen.
* Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
Say goodbye to grainy nighttime video for good. Nocturnal security cameras are equipped with powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
For an added level of nighttime protection, Nocturnal security cameras can also capture color footage, thanks to our state-of-the art Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. CNV brings extra details to light, such as the color of a car, a person's clothes, and also provides better contrast for enhanced detection.
All-weather security camera
Rated IP67, the cameras included in this system can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place them wherever you need them most.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- View live footage in up to 15fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder with Lorex Fusion™
- Increase the limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capacity of pair cameras by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart motion detection5
- Get push notifications when motion from a person or vehicle is detected7
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- 2 bay hard drive with up to 2 x 8TB of storage space with no hidden monthly fees
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)4
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)
Each N862A63B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.