1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
4. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
6. Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection can be enabled only on channels 1-4. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
7. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution
Site Crasher Policy
1 Per Customer
Shipping NOT Included*
No Promo Codes
*Shipping NOT included for orders under $5
Whether you're purchasing your first system or long overdue for an upgrade, this 4K Analog HD security camera bundle from Lorex easily meets the demanding needs of modern-day security. The powerful system includes four stunning 4K resolution cameras and an 8-channel DVR featuring a 1TB hard drive. With other amazing features such as advanced motion detection, smart home compatibility, our exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, local video storage and more, this system will easily provide professional-quality security protection for your home or business.
4K DVR can support up to 8 cameras
4 Ultra HD 8MP security cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Picture perfect 4K resolution
The security cameras in this bundle record 4K HD quality video; that's more than 8 million pixels of superior detail and definition. As the highest standard to date in the security industry, 4K resolution results in accurate picture and color representation. It will also allow for greater digital zoom so you can see further into the distance.
Advanced motion detection
Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
View in day or night with Smart IR night vision
The 4K Ultra HD bullet camera provides Color Night Vision™ in low light conditions, Smart IR black and white night vision up to 135ft (41m) in ambient night time conditions, and full black and white night vision up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. Smart IR Imaging technology and day/night mode provide superior enhanced low light performance, and the integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions. See clearly in complete darkness, and be confident knowing that detailed images are being recorded even on the darkest nights
Install this durable security camera wherever you need it most - indoors or outdoors. It is manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67). So you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for APP Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™ (Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Single cable camera connection
Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
Reliable security grade hard drive
The DVR in this system is capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 1TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 8TB in size.
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate all lights and sirens on your cameras4
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each D841A81B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View in exceptional 4K (8MP) Ultra High Definition with an image sensor that delivers four times the detail of 1080p1
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD video recording provides superior quality for reviewing fine details in increased resolution
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Color Night Vision™ provides color images (with ambient lighting from porch or street lamps) letting you identify objects and people more accurately than in black & white2
- Night vision range up to 135ft (41m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (28m) in total darkness3
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Large 1/2" image sensor offers very high quality night time video
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)4
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 87° horizontal field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Includes 60ft video/power cable for simple installation5
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
Each LBV8531B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Ultra HD cameras are compatible with select Lorex HD DVR recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/compatibility
2. Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
5. This camera should only be used with the supplied cable and power adapter, or an extension cable meeting the specifications listed in the Quick Setup Guide / Installation Guide. The use of any other power adapter or cabling will adversely affect performance.
* A multi-camera power adapter that provides power to multiple cameras or individual power adapters may be provided depending on product configuration.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.