Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
1. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to
the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
5. Advanced Person/Vehicle Motion Detection can be enabled on up to 2 channels at once. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
6. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
7. HDMI output supports 1080p HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
8. AppleTV™ or Chromecast™ need to be connected to the same network as your recorder. Requires AppleTV Gen 4 or newer with Lorex Home Apple TV APP or Chromecast™ device connected to the TV that you want to view the system on.