View your world in a 960H resolution perspective with the LDC7051 weatherproof night vision dome outdoor security camera. Experience the exceptional with the advanced Sony EXView™ II image sensor delivering up to 700TV lines of resolution.
960H Recording Resolution
When used with a 960H DVR, this camera produces a sharper, undistorted image with a truer aspect ratio. Industry leading 960H recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording that is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and 5x of CIF.
Perfect for indoor or outdoor
Designed with a varifocal manual zoom lens (4mm-9mm) for flexible viewing angles (39°-73° diagonal), and night vision up to 75ft away in total darkness due to the Lorex exclusive ClearNight technology that reduces digital noise. The LDC7081 is a versatile outdoor security camera that keeps you confidently aware.
Outdoor security camera features:
- Advanced Sony EXview™ II image sensor
- Video image processor delivers up to 700TV lines of resolution
- 960H optimized image sensor delivers up to 34% more resolution than D1 and 5x more than CIF 1
- Offers a true to life non-stretched aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed images 1
- 4-9mm manual zoom lens for flexible viewing angle (36-73° diagonal)
- ClearNight imaging technology ensures clear night vision and improves recording efficiency up to 30%
- Night Vision up to 95ft (29 m) away in total darkness2
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof (IP66 rated) aluminum housing for indoor/outdoor installation3
- 1x Outdoor security camera
- 1x 60ft BNC/Power extension cable
- 1x BNC female/RCA male adapter
- 1x 12V DC power adapter
1. When connected to a 960H capable DVR
2. IR illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.