Get FREE shipping on orders over $100
Listen-in to your home or business and capture every sound with this audio-capable security camera. A built-in microphone allows you to hear and record the sounds of events around your property. The weatherproof housing allows for both indoor and outdoor installation, and the vandal resistant design with cable pass through bracket protects against the elements and cable tampering.
View more of your world, day or night, with Lorex's reliable automatic infrared filter technology for clear night-time video, and anti-glare technology ensuring clarity in bright, daytime conditions. Equipped with 18 infrared LED's provide night vision of up to 85ft (26m) away in ambient lighting and up to 60ft (18m) away in total darkness. The picture automatically switches to black & white night vision mode delivering great clarity in low light conditions.
Designed for easy connection with a TV or security DVR with BNC & RCA connections, each SG7570AB camera includes a 60ft video/audio/power extension cable for flexible installation.
Model no.: SG7570AB-2PK
Super Resolution Weatherproof Camera:
- 600 TVL Super Resolution Camera
- 728x488 effective pixels
- Built-in microphone for listen-in surveillance (1-way audio)1
- IR Night Vision. See at night up to 60ft away in total darkness (85ft with ambient lighting)2
- Anti-glare feature
- Built-in PIR motion sensor for accurate motion detection
- Weatherproof design (IP66) for indoor and outdoor use3
- Cable pass-through mount protects cables from vandalism
- Integrated 3ft camera cable for flexible installation and protection from the elements
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/RCA/Power extension cable included
Security cameras include:
- 2 x IR Night Vision Camera with cable pass-through stands
- 2 x Mounting kits
- 2 x Allen keys
- 2 x 60ft BNC/Power Extension Cables
- 2 x Power Adapters
1. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology Inc. assumes no liability for use of its products that does not conformwith local laws.
2. IR Illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
3. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location is recommended.