The next generation of HD security camera has arrived! The LBV2521 Series belongs to our top line of analog HD cameras, offering the most affordable 1080p HD video on the market. Built using a tried-and-tested camera housing from our LBV1521 Series, these miniature cameras have what it takes to compete with cameras twice their size. With pro-grade vandal resistance and advanced night vision, the LBV2521 is a worry-free choice that we consider to be the very definition of HD.
Record in 1080p HD
Representing the cutting edge of analog HD, our advanced 2MP image sensors enable full 1080p HD video over standard coaxial cable. This next generation of the Lorex MPX platform is compatible only with our LHV2000 Series DVR, which is compatible with our full range of analog cameras, from 400TVL all the way to 1080p HD. The LBV2521 Series cameras feature a wide 90° field of view, providing extensive coverage with just a single camera. Like previous generations of Lorex analog HD cameras, the LBV2521 Series can be extended up to 800ft (244m) from the DVR using a single run of coaxial cable.
Professional-grade night vision
Stay confident that your security cameras will never miss a beat with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness. SmartIR allows close-up recognition in the dark and ClearNight imaging improves your recording efficiency, ensuring crystal clear nighttime footage that doesn’t put a dent in your hard drive capacity.
These rugged, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we’ve engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving of North American climates. They hold their own in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) to ensure year-round security that never stops working. The cable pass-through design of the cameras combined with a lightweight Polycarbonate housing makes them virtually immune against vandalism.
The cameras are only compatible with certain Lorex DVR models. Click here for a list of compatible DVRs.
1080p HD Bullet Security Camera Features:
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor1
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 3
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 90° field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate housing
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
1. Compatible with Lorex MPX Series DVRs only.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.