View your world like never before with the LND2150's smooth FULL HD 1080p video and take advantage of the outstanding night vision. 3D DNR - Frame-to-frame Digital Noise Reduction combined with Spatial Noise Reduction, delivering a cleaner, more accurate image, with better clarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motion detection. Digital-Wide Dynamic Range backlight compensation provides clear detailed images where very bright and very dark areas are in the same field of view and frame of the camera. Weatherproof Auto-Detect pre-configured cameras use Cat5 Power and Video over Ethernet cable for simple and flexible installation.
The cameras are only compatible with certain Lorex NVR models. The camera is not ONVIF compliant and it cannot be used without a compatible NVR. Click here for a list of compatible NVRs.
Full HD 1080p Dome Security Camera:
- H.264 video compression technology
- Full HD1080p video with real-time recording (30fps)
- True Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- 3D DNR - Frame-to-frame Digital Noise Reduction combined with Spatial Noise Reduction, delivering a cleaner, more accurate image, with better clarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motion detection
- Digital-Wide Dynamic Range backlight compensation provides clear detailed images where very bright and very dark areas are in the same field of view and frame of the camera
- Outstanding Night Vision up to 150ft away in typical night time ambient lighting and up to 100ft away total darkness 1
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true & accurate color in all lighting conditions
- Wide angle 4mm lens for superior detail (75° diagonal FOV)
- Easy IP management for hassle free remote mobile surveillance
- Dual stream allows you to record & view live video simultaneously while also conserving bandwidth
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated aluminum housing for indoor/outdoor
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables
- 100ft Cat5 Power over Ethernet cable (PoE) for flexible installation
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Set It and Forget It -Auto-Detect pre-configured cameras 3
- 1 x IP Dome Camera
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x 100ft Cat5e Ethernet Cable
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in total darkness and in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
2. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
3.1 minute discovery time when connecting a new camera to NVR.