1. Compatible with WPS enabled routers (not included).
2. Infrared illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application.
3. microSD Card not included (supports up to 32GB).
4. Connection speed may vary depending internet bandwidth. Selectable single camera viewing on smartphones.
Compact design meets robust hardware in the LNC234 wireless network camera from Lorex by FLIR. View and record smooth 720p HD video in all lighting conditions thanks to Dual Lens technology. A built-in speaker and microphone allows for two-way audio capabilities. Easily move the camera around the house by using the built-in stand or mount to a ceiling or wall to constantly monitor entranceways or high traffic hallways. Connect to your smartphone or computer for remote viewing and motion-activated push notifications (or email) alerts. With no recurring fees, this small but powerful camera is perfect to monitor the inside of your home.
Wireless HD Network Camera
High definition 720p resolution
Maximum night vision
Built in speaker and microphone
LOREX PING2 ENABLED
High quailty video
The LNC234 is capable of producing high-quality video thanks to the HD image sensor at its core. With this camera you will be able to:
- Record real-time 30fps (frames per second) at a 1280x800 megapixel resolution for smooth, detailed images
- Set-up recording on your computer or mobile device
- Record straight to the camera with a microSD card (not included)
- Save recording space using H.264 video compression
Motion and sound detection
The LNC234 uses two different types of motion detection to keep you aware of movements around your house. Along with top-quality video motion detection this camera also utilizes a PIR (passive infrared) sensor to detect levels of infrared light emitted from objects that generate heat. This means that if a person enters the room the PIR sensor will sense the temperature change and notify you. The built-in microphone can also warn you of noises with audio alerts for an extra layer of home protection.
Dual Lens Technology
This wifi monitoring camera is ideal for homeowners who need around-the-clock coverage. It uses separate sensors for day and night. One lens is devoted to daytime viewing and provides you with pristine and colorful video while the other lens is specially designed for low-light conditions. The camera also boasts a powerful infrared LED that allows you to view up to 30ft away in total darkness. It also automatically adjusts the gain, white balance, exposure and brightness to maintain optimal video quality in all lighting conditions.
2-way audio intercom
This wireless home camera contains a built-in microphone and speaker for two-way talk communication abilities. There are many benefits of having audio in your LNC234 WiFi monitoring camera:
- Speak to people on the other end of the camera (perfect for entrances or a baby nursery)
- Hear and record audio
- Receive sound activated alerts
- Expand your coverage beyond your cameras field of view
- Greater ability to detect and interpret events
Wireless or wired - the choice is up to you
The LNC234 has both wireless and wired capabilities. A wireless connection might be for you if you wish to have the flexibility to move your camera around your house. If you mount the camera to a ceiling or wall a hardwired ethernet connection will provide you with maximum connection speed.
Easy connection with Ping 2
The LNC234 is designed for use with our Lorex Ping2 app for mobile phones. This app makes remote viewing a breeze with an easy set-up and straightforward interface. Once connected, configure the app to send you push notifications straight to your phone for motion and sound activated alerts. With this remote viewing app you can also save a snapshot or record video straight to your phone, and activate the two-way intercom.
Click here for the complete Ping 2 instruction manual for details on setup and features
Lorex Ping2 is designed for iOS and Android phones, but will still work with tablets. Windows and Mac software is available in the documentation section below.
- View, record & playback in Real-Time HD
- Free App. No recurring fees
- 720p HD day & night video
- Listen & Talk with Two-Way Audio
- Motion Push Notifications
- QuickScan set up in Seconds
- Record directly to the camera, your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Multiple recording options, no recurring fees.
- Advanced audio & motion sensors with smart video motion detection for improved alert accuracy.
- Built-in speaker and microphone allow for easy intercom communication.
- Activate your camera by simply scanning a QR code with your smartphone or tablet.
- iOS, Android, PC and Mac compatible
- Mega-pixel for up to 1280x800 resolution at 30fps
- Wi-Fi & wired internet connectivity
- Easy connection to Wi-Fi networks with WPS 1
- Night vision up to 30ft with single high-power IR LED 2
- microSD recording & playback supported 3
- 5 second pre-recording on SD card
- Dual motion detection : PIR & video
- Sound activated alerts
- Push notification of events & email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Built-in speaker and microphone for 2-way audio
- H.264 video compression
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous users 4
- Triple streaming for simultaneous SD card, PC and Mobile Recording
- Flexible indoor mounting (counter, wall, ceiling)
- Watchdog function to prevent system failure
Each LNC24W Includes:
1. Compatible with WPS enabled routers (not included).
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.