- 4K (8MP) Analog HD Cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection
- Compatible with certain Lorex analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution. This system does not support monitors/video outputs with less than 1080p resolution.
Equip your property with this eight-camera 4K Ultra HD Active Deterrence security system from Lorex. Featuring exceptionally sharp and detailed 4K resolution recording, Color Night Vision, and 105° wide angle lenses, the cameras included here ensure top quality security video around-the-clock. The cameras also include an LED warning light and siren to add invaluable deterrence aimed to prevent incidents before they happen. This system includes an eight-channel 4K Ultra HD Digital Video Recorder (DVR), which supports Smart Motion Detection and features a 1TB hard drive to store video data.
4K DVR can support up to 8 cameras
8× 4K Active Deterrence cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 2 × 8TB hard drive
See every detail with superior definition
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Deter unwanted guests in a flash
Each camera comes with plenty of features that will help ward off uninvited guests. First, there is a motion-activated warning light that can set to a schedule or customized to only trigger when a person or vehicle is detected. Second, there is a remote-triggered siren that you can control from your Lorex Home app. When the camera detects motion, the system will send a notification directly to your phone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a warning alert.
See clearly at night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects. Without the help of external lighting, this camera is still capable of recording full black and white night vision up to 135ft (41m) in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness.
Maximize coverage with cameras built for any climate
Install these durable security cameras wherever you need them most - indoors or outdoors. They are manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67), so you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working.
Person and vehicle smart motion detection
This DVR comes with smart person and vehicle detection on all channels that helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Home app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Lorex Home mobile app.
Perfect for front doors and entranceways, Face Detection will only notify you of motion events when a face has been detected*. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference. You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
*Face Detection is only available on up to 2 channels. You cannot enable both Face Detection and Person and Vehicle Detection at the same time. Person and Vehicle Detection must be disabled on all channels for Face Detection to be enabled on a single channel. Face Detection is disabled by default.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet and control active deterrence features. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Smart Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. You can also review and filter only face, person or vehicle detection events in Smart Search.
- 4K Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with an 105° Field of View (horizontal)
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness3
- Motion-activated LED warning light
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 131°F (55 °C)
- Durable camera housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each C883DA Includes:
- Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depend on the installation location, viewing area, and light reflection/absorption level of an object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
For smart home compatibility, features, and instructions visit lorex.com/smarthome.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution1
- Digitally zoom in up to 8× on distant objects for better clarity
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) resolution on all cameras
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion Detection2
- Get push notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate deterrence features on compatible cameras3
- Local built-in security grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Supports up to an 8TB hard drive with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)
- View live or recorded video directly on your smartphone or TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with Apple TV and Chromecast)
Each D861B Series Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.