LW2110 Series digital wireless cameras are easy-to-setup add on wireless cameras for your security systems. The cameras are designed for 24/7 day and night operation and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. FHSS Digital Wireless Technology provides excellent image quality and clarity, while making sure that the signal is secure.
Digital Wireless Cameras:
- VGA (640x480) resolution wireless camera
- Night vision for viewing in complete darkness
- Weatherproof 4 housing ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- 3D-flex stand offers flexible camera positioning
Digital Wireless General Features:
- FHSS Digital Wireless Technology provides excellent image quality and clarity
- Built-in auto-mechanical infrared camera filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- Simple installation. No video cable required1
- Connect multiple receivers to your surveillance recorder (DVR) to create a wireless surveillance solution2
- Easily connects to a TV/Monitor (RCA) or DVR (BNC)
- Night viewing up to 60ft (18m)3
- Install camera indoors or outdoors4
- Up to 150ft (46m) indoor / 450ft (137m) outdoor wireless range5
- Connects directly to the back of a DVR for a clean installation2
- High gain antenna ensures improved long distance operation
- View in VGA resolution for high quality video or CIF for real time observation
- Safety warning feature notifies you when the camera is out of range
1. Camera requires a wired connection to a power outlet. Power adapter included.
2. Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slight slowdown in frame rate performance. Try to maintain at least a few inches of space between each receiver. 3ft extension cable included.
3. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
5. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal.