1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
4. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
6. Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection can be enabled only on channels 1-4. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
7. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution
Enjoy amazing HD resolution when you monitor your property with this exclusive security surveillance system from Lorex. This security camera system features our first-class 16-channel D841 4K Ultra HD DVR, twelve 1080p weatherproof night vision dome security cameras and two 1080p HD pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) metal security cameras. This system is a professional-grade surveillance system perfectly suited for business or large homes.
4K DVR can support up to 16 cameras
12 × dome and 2 × PTZ 1080p security cameras
Maxium night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Crystal clear HD 1080p security cameras
Fourteen 1080p HD security cameras comprise this exclusive security system from Lorex. Don’t miss a thing with smooth real-time 30 frames-per-second (FPS) on-screen movement.
Versatile PTZ lens
Your PTZ security camera has the ability to move its lens in virtually any direction, as well as being able to zoom in on objects in the distance. This PTZ camera features full 360° panning rotation, a -15° ~ 90° tilt ability, and an incredible 25× optical zoom lens.
See through the dark with outstanding night vision
The dome cameras included here contain cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs that make it possible to see clearly through the dark up to 130ft / 40m in ambient lighting and up to 90ft / 28m away in total darkness. ClearNight imaging technology assists with low light operation and recording efficiency. SmartIR functionality helps with close up recognition, so you can be confident that your security cameras are watching even when you cannot.
See in color - even at night
The PTZ camera includes high powered infrared LEDs that can see up to 300ft at night with the help of ambient lighting. If there is plenty of ambient light, these cameras will automatically utilize our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology. This important feature will add an additional level of visual information that can help identify people or objects and increase contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Built for freezing climates
Both types of cameras included in this system can withstand extreme temperatures and feature an IP66 weatherproof rating. The PTZ security camera, in fact, can withstand freezing temperatures as low as -40°F / -40°C.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Single cable camera connection
Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
Advanced motion detection
Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on up to 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. This security camera system is compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™, as well as Apple TV* and Chromecast™. By using simple voice commands, you can activate camera features and access live or recorded footage directly on your smart TV, and more. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for APP Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™ (Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Reliable security grade hard drive
The DVR in this system is capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 3TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 8TB in size.
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each D841A63B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor1
- Crystal clear video with outstanding detail, day or night
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Extreme temperature performance (-22°F ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
- Wide angle 90° field of view
- Residential and business friendly compact design
- 3-axis design for wall / ceiling mounting
Each LEV2712B Includes:
1. Compatible with Lorex DV700 and LHV2000 Series HD DVRs only.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
4. A "4-in-1" Power Adapter that provides power to four cameras or individual power adapters may be provided, depending on product configuration.
- High definition 1080p resolution 2.1MP image sensor
- Powerful 25× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom to focus in on even the finest details
- Full 360° continuous pan rotation for complete area coverage. Fast 240° per second panning speed
- Program preset viewing points, patterns, scan cycles and tours when connected to an DVR
- Remote control of the PTZ camera using a smartphone or tablet when connected to an DVR
- IR night vision range up to 300ft (91m) in ambient lighting1
- High definition video with outstanding detail, day or night
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
- Wall mount bracket & 60ft extension cable included for installation flexibility
- Ceiling / wall mountable
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" 2.1MP|
|Video Format||NTSC / PAL|
|Effective Pixels||1920 (H) × 1080 (V)|
|Resolution||Up to 1080p (1920×1080)|
|Range||0°~360° Pan (Endless); -15°~90° Tilt (Auto-Flip)|
|Preset Speed||Max 240°/Sec (Pan); Max 200°/Sec (Tilt)|
|Zoom||25× Optical Zoom & 16× Digital Zoom|
|Min. Illumination||0.1 Lux in Color; 0.01 Lux in Black and White|
|Focal Length||4.8~120mmF1.6 ~F4.4|
|Field of View (Horizontal)||59.2°~2.4°|
|Field of View (Diagonal))||67.5°~3.2°|
|S / N Ratio||≥55dB (AGC Off)|
|Iris||DC Auto Iris w/Hall-effect|
|Termination||BNC Video / 12V DC Power / RS-485|
|Power Requirement||12V DC ±10%|
|Power Consumption||Max. 3A|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°F ~ 158°F / -40°C ~ 70°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||Within 90% RH|
|Weight||6.6lbs/3kg (Camera Alone), 8.6lbs/3.9kg (Camera & Wall Mount)|
Each LZV2925SB Includes:
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
2. The PTZ camera is multi-format, and in addition to Lorex HD DVRs, the camera will work with recorders that support TVI, AHD, and SD (CVBS) video formats. Refer to the manual for full setup instructions.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.