Get FREE standard shipping on all orders. Limited time only.
The LNC116 Lorex Vantage Stream Wireless Network Cameras allow users to remotely monitor their home or business through a secure, password protected connection that requires no networking knowledge. Simply connect the IP camera into a router, run the installation CD and users are on their way to see, hear and protect what matters to them most. View on your PC, Mac or compatible smartphone.
Wireless Network Camera
Detect simultaneous motion
Maximum night vision
Built in speaker and microphone
LOREX PING2 ENABLED
Dual Lens Technology
This wifi monitoring camera is ideal for homeowners who need around-the-clock coverage. It uses separate sensors for day and night. One lens is devoted to daytime viewing and provides you with pristine and colorful video while the other lens is specially designed for low-light conditions. The camera also boasts a powerful infrared LED that allows you to view up to 30ft away in total darkness. It also automatically adjusts the gain, white balance, exposure and brightness to maintain optimal video quality in all lighting conditions.
WPS Support for Push Button Connection to Home Wi-Fi Network
Versatile and advanced the Stream is capable of connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi with WPS. Connect over Wi-Fi with no hardwired connection to the router necessary, so there's no need for an Ethernet cable as long as your router has a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) function. The camera can detect and connect to your Wi-Fi network and start streaming video right away.
IP Camera Supports Up to 16 Cameras for Multi-Location Surveillance
The Vantage Stream IP Camera is ideal for consumers who want a reliable, affordable, and expandable solution for monitoring multiple locations. Expand your view and watch over multiple locations with up to 16 additional cameras simultaneously! The cameras are all linked using Lorex's secure cloud connectivity, and the recording capacity can be upgraded according to user needs. View your home, your office, or your vacation property all in one screen on your tablet, PC or Mac! You can even have up to 20 users connecting to each camera at a time, using a user-selected password so the video streams are secured and protected.
Advanced Recording Options
Conveniently choose to either record straight to your camera on a microSD card using the built-in video recorder, or record directly to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac with the free downloadable remote viewing Stream and L-View applications for mobile devices, laptops and desktop computers. Using H.264 video compression technology in the camera maximizes recording space and conserves Internet bandwidth. These applications give the user the ability to setup motion activated and scheduled recordings to the camera, microSD card, the local memory of the computer, smartphone, or tablet, or a Network Video Recorder (NAS - Network Attached Storage) with no recurring fees!
Advanced Calendar Playback Allows for Easy Video Searching from MicroSD, PC, or NAS Simple MicroSD and Snapshot Recording.
The advanced playback software for your PC or MAC the L-Play; enables your recorded footage where ever it is stored to be streamed over the Internet to be viewed on your personal computer. Search for those important moments of your recordings using the advanced calendar playback menu, by selecting the year, month, date, the time of the day or just the motion recorded events.You can even select specific snippets of your recordings right down to the second to be converted to .avi format making it easier to back-up or share the videos via your social networks like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Dual Motion Detection Technology for Motion-Triggered Recording and Alerts
Featuring dual motion detection technology with both Passive Infra-Red (PIR) and smart video motion detection. Alert accuracy is drastically improved, providing superior motion sensing that ensures more precise motion-activated recordings, push notifications and email alerts with snapshot attachments of the event sent directly to your device. The built-in PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor tracks heat from moving objects such as people or animals, while the video motion detection with customizable sensitivity levels catches all the motion that doesn't generate heat and is also outside of the PIR sensor's 20ft range. Instantly know if anything happens at your home, small business or vacation properties all at once!
Night Vision & Unique Dual Lens Design
This camera was built with a dual lens to deliver enhanced day imagery and excellent night vision observation. One lens is used specifically for day time operation providing a clean and colourful picture. While the other lens is solely used during low light conditions, with the image automatically switching to a crisp and clear black & white night vision. The camera features a powerful infrared LED that allows for viewing of up to 30ft away in total darkness. Be in the know at all times no matter what time of day or night.
Easy connection with Ping 2
The LNC116 is designed for use with our Lorex Ping2 app for mobile phones. This app makes remote viewing a breeze with an easy set-up and straightforward interface. Once connected, configure the app to send you push notifications straight to your phone for motion and sound activated alerts. With this remote viewing app you can also save a snapshot or record video straight to your phone, and activate the two-way intercom.
Click here for the complete Ping 2 instruction manual for details on setup and features
Lorex Ping2 is designed for iOS and Android phones, but will still work with tablets. Windows and Mac software is available in the documentation section below.
VIEW WHAT MATTERS
- Mobile viewing & recording app
- Advanced playback software
- Multiple users, many locations
- Dual lens day / night operation
- Fast & easy set-up
RECORD, PLAYBACK & SHARERecord directly to the camera with a microSD™, your Smartphone/Tablet 7, or to your NAS8 personal cloud network.*
EXPANDABLE SOLUTIONConveniently monitor various properties at once, up to 16 locations and 20 simultaneous devices. 5
DUAL MOTION DETECTIONPIR and video motion detection for superior alert accuracy.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONSEmails with snap shot attachments & sound activated alerts.
SIMPLE INSTALLATIONActivate your camera by simply scanning a QR code with your smartphone or tablet.
- iOS, Android, PC and Mac compatible *
- Wi-Fi & wired internet connectivity. Easy connection to Wi-Fi networks with WPS 1
- Night vision up to 30ft with single high-power IR LED 2
- microSD recording & playback supported 3
- Dual motion detection: PIR & video
- Sound activated alerts. Two-way audio supported 4
- Push notification of events & email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Bandwidth-efficient VGA (640x480) resolution. H.264 video compression
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous users 5
- Flexible indoor mounting (counter, wall, ceiling)
- Expandable up to 16 cameras
1. Wi-Fi router required (not included) to use Wi-Fi function. Wi-Fi connectivity depends on the strength of your wireless signal, the placement of the camera and router, and competing signals from other wireless devices. Compatible with WPS enabled routers (not included).
2. Infrared illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application.
3. microSD Card not included (supports up to 32GB).
4. External speaker required, not included.
5. Connection speed may vary depending internet bandwidth.
6. Additional cameras sold separately.
7. Up to 16 simultaneous camera views available on PC, Mac and 6 on iPad. Selectable single camera viewing on smartphones.
8. NAS (Network Attached Storage), not included, please check lorex website for compatible NAS devices.
* The camera uses Cloud Connectivity to stream video over the Internet without requiring any configuration. Cloud Connectivity does not include recording; recordings are saved on your personal devices. Lorex does not store your recordings. No recurring payments are required to use Cloud Connectivity.
** A high-speed Internet connection is required for the use of this camera. The camera automatically adjusts the image quality and frame rate based on bandwidth limitations. It is recommended to have a minimum upload bandwidth of 512 Kb/s. However, using multiple cameras will increase the bandwidth requirements, and may affect the image quality or frame rate.Please note that upload bandwidth is separate than download bandwidth, which is typically advertised by service providers. Check with your service provider for details.