- Accuracy of Person detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires compatible smart devices. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 33ft/10m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
Home monitoring has never been more flexible. With a camera head that can bend up to 90°, a 125° field of view, and 2K resolution, you could never miss a thing, even if you tried! With plug-and-play design, the 2K Indoor Wi-Fi camera lets you keep an eye on what matters the most.
2K Resolution Recording
A 4MP image sensor provides 2× the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
Avoid false alerts and unnecessary notifications with person detection, which is designed to recognize when a person enters the camera's field of view.
Use the 2-Way Talk via the Lorex Home app to talk and listen to the person on the other end of the camera.
No Monthly Fees
Keep your footage private and secure with built-in local storage.
Flexible and lightweight
The compact, lightweight design and magnetic base promise flexibility in placement, while the included mounting kit allows for ceiling or wall installation.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Stay connected on-the-go with the Lorex Home™ app
Your Lorex Smart Home devices will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex cameras so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Use the app to communicate through the camera to whoever is on the other side.
Timelines & Filters
All events will be compiled into a chronological timeline to save time while reviewing footage.
Lorex Home allows you to easily stop recording with the new Privacy Mode feature.
Receive instant alerts directly to your smartphone whenever a person is detected on your property.
The app lets you configure your camera settings from the palm of your hands.
- Receive push notifications from the Lorex Home app1
- 2-way communication allows for seamless communication with your visitor/family, if you're in a different room or even different home.
- Easily access your videos with voice commands (Compatible with: Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa)2
- View live or recorded videos from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV3
- View more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m)4
- Convenient built-in local MicroSD card slot upgradable to 256GB
Each W461ASC-E Camera Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.