Get FREE standard shipping on all orders
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD Cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Face Detection is only available up to two channels. You cannot enable both Face Detection and Person and Vehicle Detection at the same time. Person and Vehicle Detection must be disabled on all channels for Face Detection to be enabled on a single channel.
4. Face Detection is disabled by default.
3. Compatible with certain Lorex analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
6. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
7. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution. This system does not support monitors/video outputs with less than 1080p resolution.