Get FREE standard shipping on all orders
Extended Return Period (Until January 31st)
Watch over your world from anywhere in the world delivering true peace of mind with the LH030 ECO Blackbox 3. Featuring Stratus Connectivity our innovative hassle-free cloud connection, allows you to quickly and easily remotely connect to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
960H recording resolution
The ECO Blackbox 3 DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. A 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, gives a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio with no stretched image. The DVR is also backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
Dependable security grade hard drive
Record in real-time to the specialty 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
Local and remote viewing
Connect the ECO BlackBox3 to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard HDMI, VGA & BNC inputs. The intuitive interface with simple icons allows for easy & efficient security DVR programming. Or connect to Lorex's Stratus app to remotely monitor your security system from virtually anywhere in the world.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback 1
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34% more detailed and true-to-life images 2
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HDTVs 3
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- H.264 video compression 4
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485) remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date 5
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
* BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions. Use product in accordance with the instructions provided.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.