Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
The CVA6960-100 100ft universal cable extends and/or connects surveillance cameras with RCA or BNC outputs to any standard DVR, monitor or TV. It includes a 6-pin DIN cable with an adapter to connect to BNC or RCA at both ends. You can place the camera practically anywhere using this durable extension cable.
- Cable is not compatible with HD-SDI DVRs.
- Suitable for surface mounting only (not fire/in-wall rated).
- Please ensure you are familiar with and adhere to local building codes.
Model no.: CVA6960-100, Model no.: CBLD100U
- Extends and/or Connects Lorex or Any Other Surveillance Camera with RCA or BNC Outputs to any Monitoring or Recording Device
- Also Extends and/or Connects Any Lorex Camera with 6-pin DIN Output to any Lorex Monitoring,
- Recording or Surveillance System Enables you to place the Camera Almost Anywhere
- 1 x 100 ft. High Performance Surveillance Camera, Extension Cable (DIN Female, DIN Male)
- 1 x RCA Female to 6 PIN DIN Male Coupler (2 x RCA Audio/Video Female, 6 Pin DIN Male, 1 Power Connector Male)
- 1 x 6 PIN DIN Female to BNC Male/RCA Male Coupler ( DIN Female, BNC Male, Power Barrel Female, RCA Audio Male)
- 1 x BNC Male to RCA Male adapter
- 1 x BNC Female to RCA Male adapter