All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, this security camera system will bring a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes a 16-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) and 4K dome security cameras with Color Night Vision. The NVR is also part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, which means that you can add up to two Wi-Fi devices to open channels, as well as accessory alarm sensors. So whether you are looking to protect your home, small business or commercial property, this powerful security camera system will help you secure the things that matter most.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Records (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Experience the 4K difference
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video and realistic color representation
Equipped with a built-in microphone, this camera will provide you with listen-in audio recording.* This will provide you with an extra layer of information or evidence, such as voices, that would not be there with only the video footage itself.
*Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
See in color through the night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 130ft (40m) away and up to 90ft (27m) in complete darkness.
Easy PoE installation
This security camera only needs a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR. This cable provides video transmission, power to the camera, a stable network connection, and installation flexibility up to 300ft (as the camera does not need to be plugged into a nearby power source).
H.265 / HEVC encoding
This security camera is equipped with High-Efficiency Video Encoding (HEVC) or H.265 video compression. This encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes. In fact, it can compress file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality. HEVC encoding will also save you plenty of bandwidth while watching live or recorded video remotely.
Weatherproof security camera
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the NVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage). You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 3TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 8TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- View live footage in up to 15fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder with Lorex Fusion™
- Increase the limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capacity of pair cameras by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- 2 bay hard drive with up to 2 × 8TB of storage space with no hidden monthly fees
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)4
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)
Each N862A63B Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only.
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- NVR has a total PoE power output of 130w. Different IP cameras have different wattage specifications. Please double check your camera specifications for power consumption (Wattage requirements in order to not exceed the NVRs power output availability of the recorder vwhen adding cameras. Please see compatibility chart.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 105° field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and darks areas of the footage
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)2
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)3
- Up to 130ft (40m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (27m) in total darkness4
Each E841CD-E Includes:
- Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 90ft/27m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.