Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Get your security ecosystem up and running quickly with this Fusion DVR system. Thanks to Fusion, you can easily set-up and continuously record the two included 2K Outdoor Pan-Tilt Wi-Fi Security Cameras without having to wire them to the DVR. The DVR also has 8 open wired channels and two more additional Wi-Fi channels for when you want to expand your security.
2K Pan-Tilt Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera
Expand your coverage with the 2K Pan-Tilt Wi-Fi Security camera. Cover every angle and eliminate blind spots with the camera’s vertical and horizontal rotation.Learn More
Cover every angle and eliminate blind spots with the camera’s vertical and horizontal rotation.
Have around-the-clock coverage, even in ambient lighting with Colour Night Vision. For very low light setting, IR Night vision activates.
A 4MP image sensor provides 2X the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
Keep uninvited guests off your premises using the motion-activated dual LED lights and the remotely-enabled siren through the Lorex Home app.
Connect the camera with an Ethernet cable (not included) to a Fusion enabled recorder.
4K 12-Channel Digital Video Recorder
Create a tailored home security system using both wired and Wi-Fi cameras with this 4K Fusion Digital Video Recorder (DVR).Learn More
A 2TB security-grade hard drive keeps your data safe and local. This DVR can be upgraded to 8TB of space.
This DVR is able to receive HEVC (High Efficiency Video Encoding) or H.265 video compression files. This type of encoding can save up to 40% more space when compared to H.264 Advanced Video Coding.
Stop events before they happen. An easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras to deter potential intruders.
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
With Smart Motion Detection and Face Recognition receive notifications when a person, vehicle or a person's face is detected on your property from the Lorex Home™ app
Same Look - Home or Away
Enjoy a seamless monitoring experience whether you are accessing your system locally through the recorder or remotely through the app. The Recorder User Interface now uses the same look and feel as the Lorex Home app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find events as you switch platforms.
Smart Home Compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Dimensions (W×D×H): 3.7 × 4.2 × 7.7" / 100 × 107 × 196mm
Weight: 1.25 lb / 0.57 kg
- Ethernet port
- Power Port
- Wi-Fi Antennas
- Pairing/Reset Button
- MicroSD Cart Slot
- Status Indicator
- Warning Light
- Infrared Light
- Rear Speaker
Each F461AQD-E Camera Includes:
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 × 9.6 × 2.1" (328 × 245 × 53mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Hard Drive LED
- Power LED
- Network LED
- USB Ports
- Info / Panic Button
- Video Inputs
- Audio In / Out
- HDMI Port
- LAN Port
- RS-485 Port
- VGA Port
- Power Port
- Power Switch
4K Fusion DVR
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accuracy of Face Detection and Face Recognition will be influenced by the distance of the face from the camera. Partially or fully covered faces will not be detected. Night vision will impact the accuracy of Face Detection. Facial recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Face Detection and Face Recognition are available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on all channels while Face Detection or Face Recognition is enabled.
- Virtual Fence is available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on the same channel when a single channel is enabled. To enabled Virtual Fence on 2 channels, Smart Motion Detection must be disabled on all channels.
- Compatible with select Lorex cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 7.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- HDMI output supports up to 4K for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/ monitor resolution.
- AppleTV™ or Chromecast™ need to be connected to the same network as your recorder. Requires AppleTV Gen 4 or newer with Lorex Home Apple TV APP or Chromecast ™ device connected to the TV that you want to view the system on.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.