Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
1. Compatible with select Lorex Network Video Recorders HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
2. Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
4. Smart Motion Detection and Face Detection can not be enabled at the same time from a single camera. Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. In order for Person and Vehicle detection, Active View, and Safeguard to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex NVR with smart detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Face Detection is disabled by default. For Face Detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
6. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws
7. To properly view the Active View live footage, the NVR must be set to single-channel, full screen, live view mode to view the live track and follow activity on your monitor. This feature is not available for viewing in the Lorex Home App.
*Cable length is dependent on product configuration. See product packaging for details.