Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Experience the highest quality recordings and the smartest features with this 8-channel 4K NVR security system. Perfect for any home or business, this system is designed to stop events before they happen thanks to Smart Motion Detection, Smart Deterrence LED lights and siren, and 2-way talk audio capabilities. The NVR includes a large hard drive for private local recording with no monthly fees and is easily connected to our Lorex Home App for easy remote viewing and motion notifications. The NVR is also part of the Lorex Fusion™ Collection, which opens up the possibility connect up to 2 Lorex Wi-Fi products to open NVR channels.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Experience the promise of 4K surveillance
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Smart Motion Detection Plus
Limit motion detection notifications with Smart Motion Detection Plus. This feature offers the option of either Face Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection.
Face and Mask
Face Detection will limit notifications to only when the camera detects a face walking towards it. If Mask Detection is activated, the camera will send a notification that a mask is not detected and automatically ask visitors to "Please wear a face mask.” You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
Person and Vehicle
Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
This camera comes with Smart Deterrence features that ward off uninvited guests. First, there is a warning light that can be scheduled or programmed to illuminate when a person or vehicle is detected. Second, you can also use 1 of 3 remote-activated sirens to deter potential threats.
A built-in microphone and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors. This camera also has enhanced 2-way talk with Quick Response Messages that lets you pre-record specific messages with your own voice using the Lorex Home app.*
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Safeguard what Matters Most
Safeguard™ allows you to set up to 3 areas to help you keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value.
Superior nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision™
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 150ft (46m) away and up to 98ft (30m) in complete darkness.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Built for the outdoors
This camera has been designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP67 rating (our highest weatherproof rating) and has a durable, all-metal housing for added protection.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Stop events before they happen. An easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras to deter potential intruders.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Using the NVR, select an area of interest to automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area.
AC Power Adapter
Cat5e Ethernet Cable
Quick Start Guide
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all channels1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- View synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras at the same time
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder
- Increase your limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capability by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands, compatible with Amazon and Google4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Use Smart Search to Search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by person or vehicle and for face detection events6
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Security Grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.9" x 6.9" x 2.9" (73mm x 175mm x 70mm)
Weight: 1.15lbs / 0.52kg
4K Deterrence IP Camera
60ft Extension Cable
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 108° field of view
- Superior nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Warning light can be programmed to illuminate when a person or vehicle is detected
- Using 1 of 3 selectable, remote activated sirens to deter unwanted guests
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with Two-way talk4
- Enhanced Two-way Talk with Quick Response Messages lets you pre-record specific messages with your own voice
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren
- Smart motion detection plus offers the option of either Face detection or Person and Vehicle Detection5
- By activating Face Detection with Mask Detection Technology, get notifications when a person is not wearing mask. When automatic voice prompts enabled, the system will ask visitors to "Please wear a face mask" when masks are not detected
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or face is detected on your property from your Lorex Home™ app5
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value