Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Catch all the details in superior video quality with this Lorex 4K Fusion 2TB Wired DVR System. The cameras sport a suite of features, such as Color Night Vision, Dual Warning LED lights and a siren to enhance security and ensure peace of mind.
Impressive clarity and wider coverage
Get the best view of your property around-the-clock with stunning 4K clarity and vivid Color Night Vision.
Experience the promise of 4K
At the core of this camera is an 8MP image sensor. 8MP means there are more than 8 million pixels, which results in exceptionally sharp 4K video, realistic color representation, and superior digital zoom capabilities. The 125° wide-angle lens also allows your camera to monitor a broader area so you see more and detect motion earlier.
See clearly at night with
Color Night Vision
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects. Without the help of external lighting, this camera is still capable of recording full black and white night vision up to 135ft (41m) in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness.
Get alerts that matter
Reduce unwanted alerts and only get notifications you care about with key motion detection modes at no extra cost.
Deter Unwelcome Visitors
Illuminate your driveway with the dual warning LED lights and a remotely triggered siren from the Lorex Home app.
Dual warning LED lights
*Dual warning lights can be manually turned on by activating the Color Night Booster in the app.
No Matter the Weather
This camera has been designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. The durable camera exterior promises reliable security, rain or shine, and is ideal for outdoor use.
131°F | 55°C Heat Rating
-40°F | -40°C Cold Rating
The Lorex Home™ App allows you to send preset quick responses to communicate with visitors through the camera's built-in speaker.
Customize Your Warning Lights
Set your camera's smart LED light to a blue or white hue as desired. Assign white or blue colors to motion events like Person and Vehicle detection.
Toggle the switch below to change the camera's LED color:
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
New, User-Friendly Navigation
This DVR comes with our new and improved recorder interface. The updated navigation provides a faster setup, instant access to your live cameras, easier customization of your cameras, and a simpler method to review footage.
Playback Smart Search
Easily filter through motion events using the Smart Search feature.
Free Local Storage
Supports up to an 8TB hard drive with no hidden monthly fees.
A panic button on the front of the DVR will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras.
Draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 × 9.6 × 2.1" (328 × 245 × 53mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Hard Drive LED
- Power LED
- Network LED
- USB Ports
- Info / Panic Button
- Video Inputs
- Audio In / Out
- HDMI Port
- LAN Port
- RS-485 Port
- VGA Port
- Power Port
- PoE Switch
4K Fusion DVR
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accuracy of Face Detection and Face Recognition will be influenced by the distance of the face from the camera. Partially or fully covered faces will not be detected. Night vision will impact the accuracy of Face Detection. Facial recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Face Detection and Face Recognition are available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on all channels while Face Detection or Face Recognition is enabled.
- Virtual Fence is available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on the same channel when a single channel is enabled. To enabled Virtual Fence on 2 channels, Smart Motion Detection must be disabled on all channels.
- Compatible with select Lorex cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 7.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- HDMI output supports up to 4K for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- AppleTV™ or Chromecast™ need to be connected to the same network as your recorder. Requires AppleTV Gen 4 or newer with Lorex Home Apple TV APP or Chromecast ™ device connected to the TV that you want to view the system on.
Dimensions (W×D×H): 2.9"x 6.4" x 3.3" (73mm x 164mm x 83mm)
Weight: 0.55lb / 0.25kg
- Speaker and Siren
- Cable Notch
- Adjustment Ring
- Adjustment Screws
- Camera lens
- Dual Color Warning Lights
6 × 4K Deterrence CVI Camera
6 × Mounting Kit
6 × 60ft BNC/Power Extension Cable
2 × 4-in-1 Camera Power Supply
- Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depend on the installation location, viewing area, and light reflection/absorption level of an object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
D881 Series - 4K Fusion Wired DVR System
C884DA - 4K Deterrence CVI Wired Camera