All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Record and view impressive 4K video resolution with a cutting-edge recorder, providing you with superior detail and definition. When paired with Smart IP cameras featuring advanced person and vehicle detection, this recorder can send motion triggered push notifications caused only by people or vehicles. This provides only the most relevant motion alerts. Use the Smart Search feature to filter motion events by area, time/date and person or vehicle, saving you time when reviewing footage. With convenient smart home and voice control compatibility, remote viewing, and advanced motion detection, this recorder's quality and performance is unmatched.
HD NVR supports up to 8 cameras
Ultra high definition resolution
Expandable up to 6TB
Lorex Home™ APP
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet and control active deterrence features. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the NVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage). You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV* (Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
*Apple, the Apple logo and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Experience the 4K difference
This NVR is capable of recording 4K Ultra HD resolution video. With 4K resolution, nothing is left to the imagination. The higher number of pixels (3840 × 2160 as opposed to 1920 × 1080) gives your video footage superior detail and definition, and clearly outlines the distinct features of objects that appear on camera while maintaining realistic color representation. Having more than 8 million pixels also prevents the distortion or blurring of the image when using the digital zoom.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
This NVR brings your security camera system to the next level with an easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder. By pressing and holding this button you can activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras at one time to deter potential intruders.
HEVC / H.265 video compression
This NVR is able to receive HEVC (High Efficiency Video Encoding) or H.265 video compression files. This type of encoding can save up to 40% more space when compared to H.264 Advanced Video Coding. Please note that IP security cameras with HEVC video compression are required to take advantage of this feature.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in, security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance, while also providing ample storage space for all recorded video footage. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 6TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
With or without the internet
This NVR can be used without being connected to the internet. This means that your data can only be accessed directly from your NVR. However, an internet connection is required to enable remote viewing, motion push notifications, and to download the latest firmware updates.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility