1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD Cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Face Detection is only available up to two channels. You cannot enable both Face Detection and Person and Vehicle Detection at the same time. Person and Vehicle Detection must be disabled on all channels for Face Detection to be enabled on a single channel.
4. Face Detection is disabled by default.
3. Compatible with certain Lorex analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
6. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
7. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution. This system does not support monitors/video outputs with less than 1080p resolution.
Monitor your property in outstanding 4K Ultra HD resolution and with audio recording. This system includes an 8-channel DVR with 4 metal 4K bullet security cameras featuring a built-in microphone for listen-in audio recording. The included weatherproof cameras (IP67-rated) deliver exceptional image quality day and night, with Color Night Vision in low light conditions and long-range IR night vision in complete darkness. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
4K DVR can support up to 8 cameras
4 Ultra HD (8MP) security cameras
Maximum night vision
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Ultra HD security camera
The main reason to purchase a security camera is to capture useful evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. This 4K camera will do just that. It is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p resolution.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
Not only will you receive 4K video footage with this security camera, a built-in microphone will let you capture audio as well.* This feature can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an intrusion ever occur. It will also help you to interpret events (even if they occur off-screen).
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Person and vehicle smart motion detection
This DVR comes with smart person and vehicle detection on all channels. This helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Home app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Lorex Home mobile app.
Perfect for front doors and entranceways, Face Detection will only notify you of motion events when a face has been detected*. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference. You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
*Face Detection is only available on up to 2 channels. You cannot enable both Face Detection and Person and Vehicle Detection at the same time. Person and Vehicle Detection must be disabled on all channels for Face Detection to be enabled on a single channel. Face Detection is disabled by default.
See color in the dark
Experience enhanced clarity and capture important details at night thanks to Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV). CNV works best with the help of plenty of ambient lighting. In the event of minimal ambient light, the cameras will revert to IR (infrared) night vision. These cameras have an IR range of 135ft (41m) in low-light settings and 90ft (28m) in complete darkness.
IP67 weatherproof rating
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfalls, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and as high as 140°F (60°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
Full Metal Camera Housing
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. This allows them to withstand large impacts, unlike conventional plastic security cameras. Their metal exteriors are also highly resistant to corrosion over time, so you can count on them to last for years and years.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™ (Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Single cable camera connection
Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution1
- Digitally zoom in up to 8x on distant objects for better clarity
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) resolution on all cameras
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion Detection2
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or a person's face is detected on your property from the Lorex Home™ app3
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate deterrence features on compatible cameras5
- Local built-in security grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Supports up to an 8TB hard drive with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible Alexa and Google)6
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)
- View live or recorded video directly on your smartphone or TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with Apple TV and Chromecast)
Each D861A82B Series Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD Cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with an 105° Field of View (horizontal)
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidencewith Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness3
- Listen-in audio provides more insight into critical events, even if they occur off-screen4
Each C861MB Includes:
1. Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.