Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Keep an eye on your property day and night with this Nocturnal security camera system. This system comes with a total of eight Nocturnal dome cameras that record stunning 4K Ultra HD footage and a powerful sixteen-channel N882 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) that can store up to 3TB of video data. The cameras have been tested for extreme weather performance, have a motorized varifocal lens for optimal zoom capabilities, and long-range infrared and color night vision so your property is never left in the dark. For additional safety measures, the cameras are equipped with a built-in microphone, making this a well-rounded security system suitable for any type of property, home or small business.
4K Ultra HD Resolution @ 15FPS
Nocturnal cameras are equipped with an 8.51-megapixel (MP) image sensor. This powerful sensor is what makes the cameras capable of delivering crisp 4K UHD video @15fps or 2K QHD video in real-time 30fps, which ultimately gives you the best chance to capture important details.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Get Motion push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A63B NVR Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
- A 2
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.