Get FREE standard shipping on all orders
Extended Return Period (Until January 31st)
Imagine awareness technology so lifelike that it rivals reality. The Lorex LNR300 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) brings surveillance recordings to life in HD. Record video in real-time (30 frames per second) on up to 8 channels with full 1080p resolution. Don't miss a single detail with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
This NVR is compatible with Lorex IP cameras that use PoE for power and data transmission over Ethernet cables. This HD NVR is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
Say goodbye to port forwarding and complex networking issues. The LNR300 Series is the first NVR with Lorex's quick-and-easy Stratus Connectivity - a cloud-based service that sets up a remote connection to your smartphone or tablet in minutes. Simply download the free app, scan the NVR's QR code and start monitoring your property in full HD. The exclusive app has a number of advanced features, such as playback mode and multi-camera viewing straight to your mobile device.
This NVR comes with a 100% duty cycle surveillance-grade hard drive to ensure you can monitor your property 24/7. Expand your storage space by up to 8TB (maximum of two 4TB hard drives) to suit your needs.
The LNR300 Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single Cat5E Ethernet cable - no power supply required.
The Lorex LNR300 Series NVR paired with 1080p cameras combines the fluidity of real-time recording with stunning HD picture quality for a surveillance experience more lifelike than ever before. It's now easier than ever to view your world in full HD.
Network Video Recorder Features:
- FULL HD 1080P Resolution
- Real-time Recording 30fps per channel (4/8 @1080p, 16ch@720p)
- Recording speed @ 1080p (4/8/16 120/240/240fps)
- Simultaneous Playback and Live view on the same screen
- Selectable area Zoom during Live view and Playback
- Easy camera installation using Power over Ethernet (CAT5) cable
- 24/7 100% Duty Cycle Hard Disc Drive
- Expandable High Capacity Storage up to 8TB (max 2x4TB HDD)
- Mirror Hard Drive Recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive1
- HDMI output resolution 1080p & VGA output for simple connection to HDTVs (HDMI cable included)
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple cloud connectivity 2
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones 3 †
- Dedicated iPad and Android tablet apps with multi-channel live viewing and playback
- Lorex netHD Client Software:
- PC (Microsoft Windows™ 8, 7) compatible using client software (included) & web browser
- Mac remote client software (included) and Safari web browser
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments
1. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
2. Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad