- Virtual Fence is available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on the same channel when a single channel is enabled. To enabled Virtual Fence on 2 channels, Smart Motion Detection must be disabled on all channels.
- Compatible with select Lorex cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accuracy of Face Detection and Face Recognition will be influenced by the distance of the face from the camera. Partially or fully covered faces will not be detected. Night vision will impact the accuracy of Face Detection. Facial recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Face Detection and Face Recognition are available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on all channels while Face Detection or Face Recognition is enabled.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 7.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- HDMI output supports up to 4K for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/ monitor resolution.
- AppleTV™ or Chromecast ™ need to be connected to the same network as your recorder. Requires AppleTV Gen 4 or newer with Lorex Home Apple TV APP or Chromecast ™ device connected to the TV that you want to view the system on.
See the details, hear the details. This security camera system from Lorex includes an 16-channel DVR with metal 4K bullet security cameras featuring a built-in microphone for listen-in audio recording. The included weatherproof cameras (IP67-rated) deliver exceptional image quality day and night, with Color Night Vision in low light conditions and long-range IR night vision in complete darkness. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
Ultra HD security camera
The main reason to purchase a security camera is to capture useful evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. This 4K camera will do just that. It is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p resolution.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
Not only will you receive 4K video footage with this security camera, a built-in microphone will let you capture audio as well.* This feature can provide you with more information (such as voices) for evidence. It will also help you to interpret events (even if they occur off-screen).
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Person and vehicle smart motion detection
This DVR comes with smart person and vehicle detection on all channels. This helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Home app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Lorex Home mobile app.
Perfect for front doors and entranceways, Face Detection will only notify you of motion events when a face has been detected*. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference. You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
*Face Detection is only available on up to 2 channels. You cannot enable both Face Detection and Person and Vehicle Detection at the same time. Person and Vehicle Detection must be disabled on all channels for Face Detection to be enabled on a single channel. Face Detection is disabled by default.
See color in the dark
Experience enhanced clarity and capture important details at night thanks to Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV). CNV works best with the help of plenty of ambient lighting. In the event of minimal ambient light, the cameras will revert to IR (infrared) night vision. These cameras have an IR range of 135ft (41m) in low-light settings and 90ft (28m) in complete darkness.
IP67 weatherproof rating
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfalls, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and as high as 140°F (60°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
Full Metal Camera Housing
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. This allows them to withstand large impacts, unlike conventional plastic security cameras. Their metal exteriors are also highly resistant to corrosion over time, so you can count on them to last for years and years.
Single cable camera connection
Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This DVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Smart Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
In the event that a camera is facing an area that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking feature to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Virtual Fence (Perimeter Protection)
Expand the detection range beyond what your cameras can provide. Create a fence line or a specific area and be notified if the line is crossed or the area is breached.1
HEVC / H.265 video compression
This DVR is able to receive HEVC (High Efficiency Video Encoding) or H.265 video compression files. This type of encoding can save up to 40% more space when compared to H.264 Advanced Video Coding.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the DVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
You don't have to worry about storage management with this DVR. It is designed to automatically overwrite the oldest data with the newest data when the hard drive becomes full.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution on all cameras
- Digitally zoom in up to 8x on distant objects for better clarity
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Supports up to an 8TB hard drive with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or a person's face is detected on your property from the Lorex Home™ app
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate deterrence features on compatible cameras2
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible Alexa and Google)3
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)
- View live or recorded video directly on your smartphone or TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with Apple TV and Chromecast)
Each D862A63B Series Includes:
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with an 105° Field of View (horizontal)
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidencewith Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness3
- Listen-in audio provides more insight into critical events, even if they occur off-screen4
Each C861MB Includes:
1. Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.