Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Take your home or business security to new heights with a camera that goes beyond high definition. Our LNE4162 HD IP Security Camera Series is equipped with a powerful 4mp image sensor that records double the detail of full 1080p HD. This weatherproof camera is perfect for monitoring both indoors and out, with long-range IR LEDs providing clear viewing even in total darkness.
Professional-grade quality meets DIY simplicity
Our security cameras include everything you need for a professional-looking installation that anyone can accomplish. With each LNE4162 Series camera, you will receive:
- 1× 60ft (18m) UL-Compliant CAT5e Ethernet Cable: Certified for safe in-wall installation and fire-resistance.
- 1× Camera Mounting Kit: Includes screws, drywall anchors and a mounting template to help with installation.
- Trilingual Setup Guides: Provided in English, French & Spanish to guide you through installing your camera.
4MP recording – double the detail of 1080p HD
Heighten your perception with the outstanding level of detail that 4mp HD video has to offer. 4mp (2688×1520) recording ensures crisp live-viewing and recording, with double the detail of full 1080p HD. Our LNE4162 Series camera is compatible with Lorex HD NVRs*, offering enhanced image detail compared to previous 1080p cameras.
* Excepting LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series NVRs.
Color Night Vision™ and True HDR
Our exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV) lets you see fully colored images in low-light conditions for clear identification at night. Most security cameras rely on IR night vision in low-lighting, which only provides black & white images. Capture more informative video evidence with full-color images. For a security camera that performs in all sorts of challenging lighting conditions, True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Long-range IR night vision
Stay confident that your security cameras will never miss a beat with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Even in lighting too low for CNV™ to render full-color images, our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 125ft (38m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 82ft (25m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Weatherproof & cold climate capable
This rugged, weatherproof camera is IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we have engineered our cameras to withstand harsh North American climates. The camera is guaranteed to stand up against temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) to ensure year-round security monitoring that never stops working. The cable pass-through design combined with a durable aluminum alloy housing will give would-be vandals a reason to think twice.
Full Metal Camera Housing
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, the LNE4162 allows for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. The corrosion-resistant aluminum body makes this camera perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, protecting it from even the harshest of weather; rain, snow, or hail. Engineered from the same material that is used in construction of airplanes and cars, this Lorex camera is strong enough to withstand large impacts unlike conventional plastic security cameras.
4MP HD IP Security Camera Features:
- High definition 4MP image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p 1
- 4MP video recording provides HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions 2
- IR night vision range up to 125ft (38m) in ambient lighting and 82ft (25m) in total darkness 3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 83° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 60ft (18m) UL-compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 4
1. Compatible with all Lorex HD NVRs except for LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.