Get FREE shipping on orders over $100
Experience the alternative to wired cameras with the LWU3620 series and enjoy simple, clutter-free installation that will save you time and money. The secure real-time video signal is protected by our Signal Guard technology which maintains a steady and reliable connection to your system. These cameras are wireless friendly meaning conflicts with competing signals have been minimized with next generation interference reduction technology. Both the cameras and receiver are fully weatherproof, meaning you can place the receiver outdoors for clearer reception with outdoor wireless cameras. Enjoy clear and fluid wireless footage day or night with night vision up to 120ft. Weatherproof and vandal resistant, the LWU3620 series is designed to meet your needs.
These 720p HD wireless security cameras are compatible with the Lorex ECO LH041 & LH050 Series DVRs only.
Wireless security camera features:
- HD 720p wireless video with H.264 compression 1
- SignalGuard Technology continuously monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detecting low signal strength
- Next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology greatly reduces conflicts with competing signals
- IR cut filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- Long Range night vision range up to 120ft (37m) / 80ft (28m) 2
- Simple installation. No video cable required 3
- Weatherproof (IP66) camera and power connectors for outdoor or indoor installation 4
- High gain antennas provide up to 160ft (50m) indoor / 500ft (152m) outdoor wireless range 5
- Vandal resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets
- Weatherproof receiver can be installed outdoors for improved range
1. Compatible with Lorex LH050/LH041 series DVRs only.
2. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
3. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
5. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal. Install receiver outdoors for best performances.